Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Medical Transcription and Career Step

I studied medical transcription through Career Step several years ago when it was a legitimate work-from-home opportunity. There were numerous companies that hired medical transcriptionists to work from home, and many of them hired the students from the school I studied at. Sadly, that occupation has changed considerably, and a lot of those jobs have now gone overseas or are done by artificial intelligence. The school has branched out considerably and now offers numerous courses. I love and recommend Career Step; however, I am no longer an affiliate there. The reason for that is that they change their affiliate provider fairly often, and it has become a problem for me. If you have come to this site from an article I wrote about medical transcription jobs, the school is Career Step. Their website is https://www.careerstep.com/. I recommend the school because they have a wide variety of courses in the medical field, but I do not recommend medical transcription anymore. As I said, I am no longer an affiliate there. I will not receive a commission if you sign up for any of their courses.  

Best wishes. I hope you find the right career for you.

No comments: